Mundo Dep. loses rag with ex-Barcelona man: "Shut up Pedro!"
Catalan paper Mundo Deportivo has lost the rag with Pedro after his declarations about his role with Spain and Del Bosque: "Pedro, why don't you just shut up".
Mundo Deportivo led a surprise attack on Pedro from the Catalan press that once held him so dear during his time at Barcelona. When the Chelsea man, who has played just nine minutes of La Roja's campaign in France so far, finally lost his patience with Del Bosque, he didn't mince his words. Mundo's frontpage screams "Why don't you just shut up" next to a pitcure of the disgruntled striker. It is a measure of the surprise at the outburst from the eternally patient Pedro, the Canary Islander with the even temperament who was held up as the ultimate team and squad player, at Barça and with the national team. Pedro has doubled down and said he does not regret his comments.
Mundo Deportivo has accused him of unsettling an otherwise happy and harmonious Spanish camp with momentum building after that Turkish destruction job. Sport also claims that the Umtiti deal is done, signing for five seasons from Lyon, and that Neymar is staying put at the Catalan champions, saying "Neymar is a Barcelona player". Gabriel Jesús, the Palmeiras striker is also on the menu, Sport says that the Brazilian club rejected their first offer, and the azulgranas are preparing to sweeten the deal, and also that Douglas has refused a move to Cruzeiro.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGA MX Club América retain second place after victory against Tigres UANL
- Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona Real Madrid: Benzema matches Cristiano Ronaldo scoring run
- REAL MADRID 2-1 BARCELONA El Clásico: "Mendy fouled Braithwaite, it's a penalty" - Iturralde
- REAL MADRID 2-1 BARCELONA Piqué confronts Gil Manzano, Modric ticks him off: "You've been waiting just to have a go at the ref"
- BARCELONA Barcelona still optimistic about title hopes despite Real Madrid defeat, says Koeman
- COVID-19 VACCINATION Publix Vaccine: how to sign up and get an appointment