Mundo Dep. loses rag with ex-Barcelona man: "Shut up Pedro!"
Catalan paper Mundo Deportivo has lost the rag with Pedro after his declarations about his role with Spain and Del Bosque: "Pedro, why don't you just shut up".
Mundo Deportivo led a surprise attack on Pedro from the Catalan press that once held him so dear during his time at Barcelona. When the Chelsea man, who has played just nine minutes of La Roja's campaign in France so far, finally lost his patience with Del Bosque, he didn't mince his words. Mundo's frontpage screams "Why don't you just shut up" next to a pitcure of the disgruntled striker. It is a measure of the surprise at the outburst from the eternally patient Pedro, the Canary Islander with the even temperament who was held up as the ultimate team and squad player, at Barça and with the national team. Pedro has doubled down and said he does not regret his comments.
Mundo Deportivo has accused him of unsettling an otherwise happy and harmonious Spanish camp with momentum building after that Turkish destruction job. Sport also claims that the Umtiti deal is done, signing for five seasons from Lyon, and that Neymar is staying put at the Catalan champions, saying "Neymar is a Barcelona player". Gabriel Jesús, the Palmeiras striker is also on the menu, Sport says that the Brazilian club rejected their first offer, and the azulgranas are preparing to sweeten the deal, and also that Douglas has refused a move to Cruzeiro.
Te recomendamos en English
- Barcelona-Real Madrid Clasico: Barcelona-Real Madrid brace for Camp Nou protests
- Ligue 1 'PSG star Neymar provokes opponents and cries when kicked'
- SERGIO RAMOS Ramos: Let's create a Ballon d'Or just for Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo
- Transfer rumours Liverpool's Sadio Mané wanted as PSG's Neymar replacement
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Vinicius puts himself back on the map
- PSG PSG: Tuchel "is finished" after Mbappé spat, says Dugarry