Real Madrid announce Morata will return from Juventus
After much speculation, the Spanish giants have confirmed that they will be paying 30 million euros to trigger the clause that brings the striker back to the Bernabeu.
Real Madrid have announced that Álvaro Morata will be brought back to the Spanish club as part of the rights they had agreed when the player left for Italy. Madrid will pay 30 million euros and they have stated that the player will go straight into the squad's pre-season preparations.
In a statement from the club:
"Real Madrid C. F. have informed Juventus FC of their decision to salvage the federative rights on the player Álvaro Morata, who will join up with the first team for pre-season training under the command of Zinedine Zidane."
This news confirms what we expected following the statement from Juventus director general, Guiseppe Marotta.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- ROYAL FAMILY Prince Philip Funeral: what happened at the Duke of Edinburgh's Windsor ceremony?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: when are they being sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check for veterans: how to track and claim a missing payment
- MLS Carlos Vela gets mad at Bob Bradley for taking him off too early