Nolito to Manchester City with Pep Guardiola for three seasons
According to Spanish TV3, Celta and Spain striker Nolito is on his way to Manchester City to play under Pep Guardiola, the club triggering his buy-out clauseManchester United v. Manchester City live online
Nolito's transfer saga looks like it's sorted, and contrary to claims that the ex-Barça man - currently under contract with Vigo's Celta - was on his way back to Barcelona, Spanish TV station TV3 has assured that Pep Guardiola's Manchester City have secured his services.
Celta and the Citizens have yet to make an official announcement, but reports are that €18M is the figure that has triggered his release clause at the Galician club.
Despite plenty of interest for the much coveted Spanish striker, among them the club where he learned his trade, the 29 year-old will play his next three seasons at the Etihad.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?