Nolito to Manchester City with Pep Guardiola for three seasons
According to Spanish TV3, Celta and Spain striker Nolito is on his way to Manchester City to play under Pep Guardiola, the club triggering his buy-out clauseManchester United v. Manchester City live online
Nolito's transfer saga looks like it's sorted, and contrary to claims that the ex-Barça man - currently under contract with Vigo's Celta - was on his way back to Barcelona, Spanish TV station TV3 has assured that Pep Guardiola's Manchester City have secured his services.
Celta and the Citizens have yet to make an official announcement, but reports are that €18M is the figure that has triggered his release clause at the Galician club.
Despite plenty of interest for the much coveted Spanish striker, among them the club where he learned his trade, the 29 year-old will play his next three seasons at the Etihad.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO 2020 Tokyo 2020 Olympics - Football Tournament draws: as it happened
- FOOTBALL European Super League, live updates: all English clubs withdraw, reactions, Florentino Pérez, UEFA, clubs
- FOOTBALL European Super League 'hugely embarrassing' for Madrid president Perez
- FOOTBALL Inter and Atletico withdraw as Agnelli says European Super League is a no-go
- George and Clippers nip Blazers late, Irving leads way for Nets
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim