Nolito to Manchester City with Pep Guardiola for three seasons
According to Spanish TV3, Celta and Spain striker Nolito is on his way to Manchester City to play under Pep Guardiola, the club triggering his buy-out clauseManchester United v. Manchester City live online
Nolito's transfer saga looks like it's sorted, and contrary to claims that the ex-Barça man - currently under contract with Vigo's Celta - was on his way back to Barcelona, Spanish TV station TV3 has assured that Pep Guardiola's Manchester City have secured his services.
Celta and the Citizens have yet to make an official announcement, but reports are that €18M is the figure that has triggered his release clause at the Galician club.
Despite plenty of interest for the much coveted Spanish striker, among them the club where he learned his trade, the 29 year-old will play his next three seasons at the Etihad.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mahrez makes Arsenal move claim and says Leicester cost him 'two years' of career
- CHELSEA "Pulisic feels no pressure to be the next Hazard"
- MANCHESTER UNITED Manchester United: returning Martial crucial to improved form, says James
- KYLIAN MBAPPE Mbappé "flirting" with Madrid actress has Real fans dreaming
- BRAZIL Thiago Silva hopes "Zidane leaves Rodrygo on bench" for PSG-Madrid
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City's Rodri taking title race hope from 2018-19 win