Raging Ronaldo launches reporter's microphone into lake
Out of form Cristiano Ronaldo takes his anger out on Portuguese journalist, but is it the final splash he'll make at Euro 2016?
The nerves are palpable ahead of Portugal’s final Euro 2016 group game against Hungary on Wednesday night, where a defeat would see them knocked out of the competition. And the tension is clearly getting to Cristiano Ronaldo, who has yet to score in his side’s two draws against Iceland and Austria (the latter against which he also missed a penalty).
Last big splash for Ronaldo?
The Real Madrid star couldn’t hide his anxiety as a Portuguese journalist approached him during a team stroll on the morning before their crunch match. Responding to the reporter’s question about his views on how the Hungary game might pan out, Ronaldo ripped the microphone out of his hand and launched it in a nearby lake.
Could that be the last big splash Cristiano makes at Euro 2016?
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Raiders DE Carl Nassib NFL's first openly gay active player
- NFL Raiders' Carl Nassib becomes first active NFL player to come out as gay
- EURO 2020 Who plays today at Euro 2020? Tuesday 22 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- ALFREDO RELAÑO All eyes on Gareth Bale and Eden Hazard
- EURO 2020 Martínez: "Hazard needs to take the next step"
- CHILD TAX CREDIT When will the IRS start to send the $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit payments?