Bale to land "deal for life" at Bernabéu - reports
According to the Daily Mail, Real Madrid will offer the Welshman a seven-year contract after the Euros, making him one of the world's best paid players
Real Madrid don’t want to take any chances over the possibility that Gareth Bale may be tempted away from the Spanish capital, with the Daily Mail reporting on Wednesday that the club will give the Welshman a bumper new contract after the conclusion of Euro 2016.
"Deal for life"
According to the British newspaper, Los Blancos will offer Bale – who is currently the European Championship’s top scorers with three goals – a contract "for life”, making Bale one of the best paid players in the world.
Deal to swat off the suitors
The seven year deal would tie up the forward until 2023, when Bale would be 34-years old. With this, Real Madrid intend to extinguish the interests of other big clubs who have been circling the star for the past two seasons, namely Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Saúl's 'new club' tweet raises hopes for Man United fans
- George Floyd Al-Qaeda, ISIS, IRA...the complete list of terrorist groups in the US
- Coronavirus Stimulus checks: Plain envelopes are also official and not junk mail, IRS said
- George Floyd Protests Who is Jaylen Brown and what's his role in the George Floyd movement?