Bale to land "deal for life" at Bernabéu - reports
According to the Daily Mail, Real Madrid will offer the Welshman a seven-year contract after the Euros, making him one of the world's best paid players
Real Madrid don’t want to take any chances over the possibility that Gareth Bale may be tempted away from the Spanish capital, with the Daily Mail reporting on Wednesday that the club will give the Welshman a bumper new contract after the conclusion of Euro 2016.
"Deal for life"
According to the British newspaper, Los Blancos will offer Bale – who is currently the European Championship’s top scorers with three goals – a contract "for life”, making Bale one of the best paid players in the world.
Deal to swat off the suitors
The seven year deal would tie up the forward until 2023, when Bale would be 34-years old. With this, Real Madrid intend to extinguish the interests of other big clubs who have been circling the star for the past two seasons, namely Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?