Euro 2016: The best XI after the group phase. Ronaldo? Buffon?
Diario AS have selected their best starting XI based on performances in the group stage of Euro 2016. Do you agree with their choice?
The group phase of the European Championships is now complete. Those teams finishing in first and second position, along with the best four third placed teams, are through to the knock-out phase which will get started on Saturday. We’ve seen 36 games, three for each nation, and based on these the team at Diario AS have picked their best starting XI. Watch the video and see if you agree with their decisions.
The team selected has a current market transfer value of 308.5 million euros according to transfermarkt.com.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo's gesture wipes $3.5bn off Coca-Cola's market value
- US NEWS Why is Juneteenth being considered a national holiday?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE California Vaccine Lottery: from which counties were the 15 June winners and how much did they win?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Novavax covid-19 vaccine: How effective is it and who will get it?