Euro 2016: The best XI after the group phase. Ronaldo? Buffon?
Diario AS have selected their best starting XI based on performances in the group stage of Euro 2016. Do you agree with their choice?
The group phase of the European Championships is now complete. Those teams finishing in first and second position, along with the best four third placed teams, are through to the knock-out phase which will get started on Saturday. We’ve seen 36 games, three for each nation, and based on these the team at Diario AS have picked their best starting XI. Watch the video and see if you agree with their decisions.
The team selected has a current market transfer value of 308.5 million euros according to transfermarkt.com.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's happening with GameStop stocks, Wall Street and Reddit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how could it be different from the first and second ones?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the use of private prisons?
- US NEWS How many Republican senators have voted to dismiss Trump's impeachment?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020