Euro 2016: The best XI after the group phase. Ronaldo? Buffon?
Diario AS have selected their best starting XI based on performances in the group stage of Euro 2016. Do you agree with their choice?
The group phase of the European Championships is now complete. Those teams finishing in first and second position, along with the best four third placed teams, are through to the knock-out phase which will get started on Saturday. We’ve seen 36 games, three for each nation, and based on these the team at Diario AS have picked their best starting XI. Watch the video and see if you agree with their decisions.
The team selected has a current market transfer value of 308.5 million euros according to transfermarkt.com.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 | ROTHEN Mbappé attitude under scrutiny amid Pochettino comments
- PORTUGAL Pepe recalls landing in Portugal from Brazil: "Have you anything to eat? I don't have any money..."
- NBA Lakers cruise as Bucks, Celtics extend winning streaks
- NBA James Harden confident about Durant, Irving connection: "We're all unselfish"
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman's Super Cup plans depend on Messi
- CORONAVIRUS What's the difference between the third stimulus check & Biden's rescue plan?