Sakai and Bedimo on board at Olympique Marseille
Japanese defender Hiroki Sakai and Cameroonian left-back Henri Bedimo have both signed for Ligue 1 outfit Marseille, the French club confirmed today.
Japanese defender Hiroki Sakai and Cameroonian Henri Bedimo have both signed for Ligue 1 outfit Olympique de Marseille, the French club confirmed on Thursday.
Bedimo, a 32-year-old defender capped 32 times for Cameroon, has previously played for French clubs Toulouse, Le Havre, Châteauroux, Lens and Montpellier - where he won the French league title in 2012 - before spending three seasons at Olympique Lyonnais.
Defender Sakai, 26, arrives after four seasons at Hannover, who were relegated from the Bundesliga last season. Capped 27 times he becomes the second Japanese player to compete in Marseille - following in the footsteps of left-back Koji Nakata from 2005-2006.
Olympique, who finished 13th in Ligue 1 last season, did not give details of the duration of the contracts or the fees.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX SEASON When does the IRS start accepting tax returns from filers in 2021? dates and deadlines
- US POLITICS What did Biden and Putin discuss in first presidential call?
- NETFLIX What movies and series are coming and leaving Netflix in February 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS Does Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine work against South Africa strain?
- US NEWS When was the first stimulus check sent out and how much was it?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Timo Werner and other tasks on Chelsea boss Tuchel's to-do list