Kiyotake completes Sevilla move
Japanese international Hiroshi Kiyotake passed a medical this morning and signed a four-year contract with Sevilla
- Champions League round of 16 second leg : Leicester vs Sevilla live online .
Japanese international Hiroshi Kiyotake successfully passed a medical at Seville's FREMAP Clinic this morning before signing a contract which will keep him at Sevilla for the next four years.
The 26-year-old midfielder was taken directly to the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán stadium, where he signed alll of the relevant paperwork to complete his move from Hannover 96 alongside club vice-president José María del Nido Carrasco.
It concludes an operation which started two weeks ago when Sevilla and Hannover reached an agreement for the transfer of Kiyotake, who will be one of the players who will step into the vacant role which Éver Banega will leave when he moves on this summer. Kiyotake will bring creativity and flair to the Sevilla midfield as the team fights on three fronts next season - in the league, Copa del Rey and Champions League.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match