Kiyotake completes Sevilla move
Japanese international Hiroshi Kiyotake passed a medical this morning and signed a four-year contract with Sevilla
- Champions League round of 16 second leg : Leicester vs Sevilla live online .
Japanese international Hiroshi Kiyotake successfully passed a medical at Seville's FREMAP Clinic this morning before signing a contract which will keep him at Sevilla for the next four years.
The 26-year-old midfielder was taken directly to the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán stadium, where he signed alll of the relevant paperwork to complete his move from Hannover 96 alongside club vice-president José María del Nido Carrasco.
It concludes an operation which started two weeks ago when Sevilla and Hannover reached an agreement for the transfer of Kiyotake, who will be one of the players who will step into the vacant role which Éver Banega will leave when he moves on this summer. Kiyotake will bring creativity and flair to the Sevilla midfield as the team fights on three fronts next season - in the league, Copa del Rey and Champions League.
Te recomendamos en English
- FA Cup Liverpool face potential Chelsea clash in FA Cup fifth round
- REAL MADRID Courtois: "It's special to play for Zidane as he was always a role model"
- ARSENAL Pablo Marí's Arsenal move on verge of collapse
- BUNDESLIGA Hertha Berlin sign Tousart, loan midfielder back to Lyon
- LALIGA Valencia president in Barcelona negotiating Rodrigo sale
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Cavani: Atlético signing imminent - player sources