Morata bids Juve goodbye: "Thank you for believing in me"
Morata showed his sincere gratitude in an open letter as he bids the club farewell: “I will always be able to say out loud and with pride that I have worn the Juventus shirt”.
Álvaro Morata bid Juventus goodbye in an emotional open letter published on his Instagram account this morning. The striker, who has been bought back by Real Madrid, thanked the club and supporters for all they have given him over the past two years during which time he says he has grown as a player and as a person: “I will always be able to say out loud and with pride that I have worn the Juventus shirt and I was a champion with the team. The Juventus badge, the club's history and all of the fans have left an indelible mark on me. Thank you to everyone for allowing me to be part of the family”.
“…Thank you to everyone who forms part of Juve - and especially to all of the Juventus fans in all parts of the world for your great support and unconditional love which you have always given me. Thank you to the coach for the confidence you placed in me and for making me a better player; to the club directors for looking after me with such dedication and to my team mates for all of the incredible times we have enjoyed together…”.
On 21 June, Real Madrid issued a statement in which they confirmed that they have triggered the buy-back clause in Morata's contract which will enable them to recover the player from Juventus for a fee of around 30 million euros. The statement also mentioned that Morata will rejoin Zinedine Zidane's squad for the start of the pre-season on 15 July.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...