Fenerbahçe name their asking price for Nani: €8.5 million
The player's agent Lucas Brascherini confirmed to AS contact with Valencia and that the Portuguese player is anxious to leave Turkey.
Valencia face competition from Premier League side Everton in securing the services of Portuguese player Nani.
The competition from the Liverpool based club and the 8.5 million euro asking fee are the initial obstacles to be overcome by the Spanish side if they want to sign the 29 year old.
Following confirmation earlier in the week that Valencia were pursuing Nani, his agent Lucas Brascherina confirmed to AS that contact had been established with the Spanish club and that his player is looking for a move away from the Turkish SuperLig. He added that a decision surrounding his player's future would be taken once Euro 2016 had reached a conclusion. He finalized stating that the news relating to Nani's desire to leave Istanbul had been related to his current club Fenerbahçe.
Te recomendamos en English
- TRANSFER STORIES PSG preparing huge offer for Guardiola
- REAL MADRID Zidane has got goals coming from everywhere
- PREMIER LEAGUE Lampard: "Chelsea can't always depend on Abraham for goals"
- Premier League Raul Jimenez out to make history with Wolverhampton
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool not greatest team yet, says Solskjaer
- BORUSSIA DORTMUND Haaland "happy" and "relaxed" after Dortmund hat-trick debut