"I've got nothing to prove; I'm not a Castilla player anymore"
“I just want to be one more member of the squad and I'll battle to win my place. All I want is to be happy and be where I am wanted”, the player told 'Cuatro'.
Álvaro Morata spoke to Spanish broadcaster Cuatro on Saturday and made his first declarations about his return to Real Madrid, which the club officially announced last week.
Real Madrid return: “I've got nothing to prove. I'm not a Castilla player anymore. Madrid will decide if I am able or not. If not, I'll have to take another decision”
Fourth striker: “All I want is to be just another member of the squad and fight for a place in the side. My only intention is to be happy and be in a place where I feel wanted”.
Next season: “I'm not thinking too much about the future. I'm here in France trying to win the Euros with Spain. What will be, will be”.
Premier League or Real Madrid? “I'm a Real Madrid player and that's all I can say. I'd love to continue at Real Madrid, but I want to feel like I am important and battle to win a place”.
Te recomendamos en English
- USWNT vs Colombia USWNT vs Colombia: women’s soccer, friendly match
- UFC What was outcome of the last Conor McGregor UFC fight?
- LALIGA Alavés vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor "raring to go" as he and Poirier make weight
- NFL What are Aaron Rodgers & Tom Brady records? Super Bowl appearances, titles, completions...
- NFL Which team has played more NFL conference finals?