Barcelona player Piqué's wife Shakira makes a joke..
Colombian singing sensation Shakira enjoyed the similarity of Swiss player Shaqiri's name to her own, joking that she and Piqué were the first couple ever to both score in the Euros.
She just couldn't resist it, could she. Colombian singer Shakira, who's married to Barcelona's Gerard Piqué, saw the name flash up of the Swiss player who may have scored the goal of the tournament against Poland, but still saw his side eliminated.
"The first time a couple have ever scored, Piqué and Shaqiri", cracked Shakira on her social media account.
Es la primera Eurocopa en la que marca una pareja Piqué y Shaqiri!!!— Shakira (@shakira) 25 de junio de 2016
Because you see, Shakira and Shaquiri are actually quite similar when you read them out loud and... What's that? don't explain the.....? Oh, ok.
Piqué scored the winning goal in Spain's opening match against the Czech Republic on June 13, and now it looks like his wife has claimed Shaquiri's spectacular effort against Poland.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why has Trump taken executive action?
- Coronavirus Night curfew extended in East Khasi Hills until 17 August
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: who is Paul Vallone, the Democrat who says hydroxychloroquine saved his life?
- Coronavirus Trump executive orders: what will happen with student loan payments?
- BEIRUT EXPLOSION Lebanese court investigating Beirut port explosion