Nolito: “I haven’t spoken to Luis Enrique or Guardiola”
Despite being just a signature away from joining the blue half of Manchester, the Spain striker refused to discuss where he would be playing his club football next year.Manchester United v. Manchester City live online
Manuel Agudo Durán ‘Nolito’, one of Spain’s best players at Euro 2016 so far, spoke to La Vanguardia on Sunday as he discussed his future and Spain.
“I’m enjoying it like a kid would and I’m not thinking about whether Barça will sign a forward. If Barcelona sign a striker then no problem. I congratulate them,” he said.
“I’m proud that two great coaches like Luis Enrique and Guardiola are interested. I’m lucky that they have me in mind; it gives you a boost. But I’m focusing on the Euros and nothing else. I haven’t spoken to either of them,” he stressed.
Finally, the Celta striker was quick to avoid any Pedro-related controversy, particularly as he is currently occupying one of the attacking positions in the starting eleven: “I get on really well with Pedro; he’s a great person and a great player. Pedro’s comments have been exaggerated, and his intention was something different. I’m with him. The whole squad support him and it’s not worth dwelling on,” he concluded.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: US Covid-19 relief package update
- US Election 2020 US Election 2020: when are the presidential debates and how many will there be?
- Trump Why has former Trump campaign manager Brad Pascale been hospitalized?
- Football Saudi Arabian clash between Al-Nassr, Al-Ahli in ACL quarter-final
- REAL MADRID Kroos: Real Madrid confirm muscle injury following tests