Nolito: “I haven’t spoken to Luis Enrique or Guardiola”
Despite being just a signature away from joining the blue half of Manchester, the Spain striker refused to discuss where he would be playing his club football next year.Manchester United v. Manchester City live online
Manuel Agudo Durán ‘Nolito’, one of Spain’s best players at Euro 2016 so far, spoke to La Vanguardia on Sunday as he discussed his future and Spain.
“I’m enjoying it like a kid would and I’m not thinking about whether Barça will sign a forward. If Barcelona sign a striker then no problem. I congratulate them,” he said.
“I’m proud that two great coaches like Luis Enrique and Guardiola are interested. I’m lucky that they have me in mind; it gives you a boost. But I’m focusing on the Euros and nothing else. I haven’t spoken to either of them,” he stressed.
Finally, the Celta striker was quick to avoid any Pedro-related controversy, particularly as he is currently occupying one of the attacking positions in the starting eleven: “I get on really well with Pedro; he’s a great person and a great player. Pedro’s comments have been exaggerated, and his intention was something different. I’m with him. The whole squad support him and it’s not worth dwelling on,” he concluded.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Are the third stimulus checks included in 2021 IRS tax filing?
- MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer keeping 'fingers crossed' that Cavani stays at Man Utd
- USMNT Weston McKennie scores after facing fine for covid-19 breach
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Fastest US states to administer covid-19 vaccines
- US NEWS Covid-19 and vaccine in the US live updates: rate, where and when to get it, eligibility
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker