Official: La Liga side Espanyol sign Reyes for two seasons
Jose Antonio Reyes is on his way, moving from Sevilla to Espanyol on a two-year deal with a second year possible depending on performances.Real Madrid-Espanyol
Jose Antonio Reyes is on his way, moving from Sevilla to Espanyol on a two-year deal with the second year depending on performances. He goes from the Andalusian club on a free transfer to los pericos in Catalonia for the 2016/17 season having completed his contract at Sevilla.
The left-sided midfielder is now 32 years old and played 34 games for Sevilla in all official competitions this past season. He's Quique Sánchez Flores' second reinforcement , with whom he has worked at both Benfica and later with Atlético Madrid. In fact, the other signing Roberto Jiménez was at the colchoneros and shared a changing room with Reyes.
On Wednesday Reyes will be presented at 4pm at the RCDE Stadium, after a medicalin the morning.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?