Inter Milan move for Barça target Brazilian Gabriel Jesus
Brazilian Gabriel Jesus looks less likely to be Barcelona bound after Inter Milan boss Erick Thohir said Bayern and Juve were rivals to sign him.
Erick Thohir, shareholder and president of Inter Milan, said the club had made an offer to striker Gabriel Jesús, currently playing for Palmeiras.
Inter Milan strengthening
Thohir said Suning, the private Chinese electronics manufacturer who bought 70% of the club for 270 million euros, want Inter to sign the player.
The club have already brought in Ever Banega as one of their big names for the coming season, and are keen to add the rising star of Gabriel Jesús, who was voted best newcomer in Brazil in 2015.
No mention of Barcelona for Gabriel Jesus
Thohir though didn't talk about Barcelona instead highlighting Bayern and Juventus as his rivals to sign the player. It looks like Barça's trip to Brazil, led by Raül Sanllehí and Robert, to tie up the player were in vain. Barcelona's fourth striker remains up in the air.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Eriksen discharged from hospital following heart surgery
- REAL MADRID Ramos' former agent: "You don't mess around with Real Madrid..."
- OLYMPIC GAMES When do the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games start?
- US NEWS What states do not recognize Juneteenth?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Recent research indicates how the stimulus aid was spent and how it helped families
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS California unemployment benefits: is job hunting proof required to apply for aid?