Nolito on verge of Man City move - report
The Telegraph says that the Spain international is set to complete a transfer to the Premier League club from Celta Vigo.
Following Spain's exit from Euro 2016 at the last-16 stage, Celta Vigo star Nolito can now focus on resolving his club future.
And, according to reports in the Telegraph, the 29-year-old is set to become a Manchester City player "later this week".
Three-year deal at City
The UK newspaper has revealed that Nolito was due in Manchester for talks on Wednesday, with the forward expected to put pen to paper on a three-year contract at the Etihad Stadium.
The Telegraph says City have activated Nolito's release clause, valued at 18 million euros, as he prepares to become the club's second major signing ahead of the start of Pep Guardiola's reign as manager.
Gündogan signed earlier in June
The four-time English champions confirmed the capture of Germany international midfielder Ilkay Gündogan from Borussia Dortmund at the beginning of June.
The deal for Nolito would see the Premier League side secure the player's services ahead of Guardiola's former employers, Barcelona.
Te recomendamos en English
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Khabib reveals Ronaldo's biggest fear for Cristiano Jr.
- NEW MOVIE RELEASES Space Jam 2: release date, trailer, images, cast, plot
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return: can I get interest if my refund comes late?
- Coronavirus Blood type might affect covid-19 infection: how and what types?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: how many people will lose out under new income limit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS What is a Head of Household and how does it affect the size of stimulus checks?