Barça legend Stoichkov on James: "He's an average player"
Speaking to Blu Radio Colombia, Hristo Stoichkov said James Rodríguez "needs to change his style of play, his way of training, and more than anything play every game at a high level.”
Barcelona legend Hristo Stoichkov had criticised James Rodríguez on the Colombian radio station Blu Radio after the Real Madrid player failed to lead his Colombia side to Copa America glory, falling to Chile in the semifinals.
“He’s an average player,” said the ex-Bulgaria striker. “He has a wonderful left foot, but I see in some games when they man mark him, he suffers. It bothers him a lot. He needs to change his style of play, his way of training, and more than anything play every game at a high level.”
“If not, he’ll just be another player at Real Madrid,” he warned, not before mentioning that James isn’t even the same league as all-time Colombia hero, Carlos Valderrama.
Te recomendamos en English
- FIFA No harm, no foul between Mexico and Honduras after the 90 minutes.
- COPA AMERICA Brazil vs Venezuela: covid-19 chaos as La Vinotinto face up to tall task
- US News Unemployment benefits: How many fraudulent claims were made and how much money was stolen?
- E3 2021 PC Gaming Show at E3 2021: times, stream and how to watch
- E3 2021 Square Enix conference at E3 2021: times, stream and how to watch
- E3 2021 Microsoft Xbox + Bethesda conference at E3 2021: times, stream online and how to watch