Neymar is staying at Barcelona. That’s the message from Josep Maria Bartomeu, club president, on Thursday. “Neymar won’t leave Barça, he’s not on his way out, and I hope the fans know it. I don’t know if it’ll be tomorrow or a bit later, but Neymar is signing for another five seaons,” said Bartomeu.
Contract sorted "in next few days"
“It’s normal that other clubs are interested him, but I’ll make this clear, he’s never told us he wants to leave. He wants to be here, and we want him here. The club and his agents are closing negotiations over his contract renewal and I hope it’ll all be sorted in the next few days.”
“We’ve just come from the Neymar case at the national court and the attorney’s office and it’s necessary to write up everything. But he’s staying for five years.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Moving the goalposts! Mourinho reveals woodwork mishap
- CORONAVIRUS $300 unemployment benefits: which states are still paying it?
- US NEWS Breonna Taylor case: who are Brett Hankison, Jonathan Mattingly and Myles Cosgrove?
- Black Lives Matter protests Breonna Taylor case: what is ‘wanton endangerment’ in the first degree?
- Billboard Music Awards Billboard Music Awards 2020: list of all nominations - Post Malone, the most nominated
- Liverpool Liverpool were 'easy on the eye' against Lincoln City - Klopp