Nolito posing for photos with Manchester City fans
Manchester City fan gets snap with Nolito in a Manchester restaurant, Nolito is in Manchester to seal the deal on a move to City.
Nolito, the Celta Vigo and Spain player is in Manchester to finalise his deal with Pep Guardiola's Manchester City after Spain's exit from Euro 2016. The ex-Barça Masía man is getting closer by the minute to putting pen to paper.
City fans, excited by the signing are already snapping up selfie opportunities with the highly-rated striker, like this one posted on Instagram in the San Carlo restaurant in Manchester.
The hope in the blue half of Manchester is that he passes through the medical without any hold-ups and signs a three-year contract for the €18M release-clause fee in his contract. Noilto would be Pep's third signing after Gündogan and Aaron Mooy were added to the squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid fans angry over Bale's "childish" antics - Calderon
- Premier League Mourinho's call for 'respect' as he sends warning to Klopp and Pep
- GIMNASIA LP Diego Maradona u-turn to stay at Gimnasia
- REAL MADRID Eden Hazard: "PSG wanted me but I've always said no"
- Premier League Solskjaer, not Pochettino, is right man for Man Utd - Rashford
- Real Madrid Gareth Bale's agent says flag celebration was 'for the media'