Nolito posing for photos with Manchester City fans
Manchester City fan gets snap with Nolito in a Manchester restaurant, Nolito is in Manchester to seal the deal on a move to City.
Nolito, the Celta Vigo and Spain player is in Manchester to finalise his deal with Pep Guardiola's Manchester City after Spain's exit from Euro 2016. The ex-Barça Masía man is getting closer by the minute to putting pen to paper.
City fans, excited by the signing are already snapping up selfie opportunities with the highly-rated striker, like this one posted on Instagram in the San Carlo restaurant in Manchester.
The hope in the blue half of Manchester is that he passes through the medical without any hold-ups and signs a three-year contract for the €18M release-clause fee in his contract. Noilto would be Pep's third signing after Gündogan and Aaron Mooy were added to the squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Beckham's Inter Miami make late bid for Edinson Cavani
- Football Kompany believes diversity in football needs to start at the top
- 2020 CONMEBOL Pre-Olympic Tournament Reinier stars in Brazil win as Tokyo 2020 qualification looms closer
- REAL ZARAGOZA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Another chance for Vinicius to impress
- Rumour Has It: Barcelona give up on Rodrigo, Fernandes to Man Utd finally done
- Copa del Reu Iñaki Williams thanks Tenerife fans for 'No to Racism' display