Leicester and Leeds United show interest for Samu Sáiz
The Huesca forward, whose buy-out is set at 500,000 euros has also received attention from Sporting de Gijon and Las Palmas.Manchester United v. Manchester City live online
England could be Samu Sáiz's next destination. Premier League champions Leicester City and Championship outfit Leeds United have both shown an interest in the Huesca forward, while in Spain, Sporting de Gijón and Las Palmas are keen to bring him on board for the new campaign.
The 25-year-old joined Huesca on loan from Atlético de Madrid last summer and in March, made the move permanent, signing until 2018. Samu's current buy-out clause stands at 500,000 euros.
Prior to his move to Huesca, Samu spent time at various reserve side — before joining Atlético B, he played for Real Madrid Castilla, Sevilla Atlético, Getafe B and Almería B. With Huesca, he has scored 35 goals in 155 games in the Segunda División B, Spain's third tier. During a spell with Getafe he made his top flight debut aged 21, ironically, against Atlético.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHELSEA-REAL MADRID Chelsea - Real Madrid: possible starting line-ups for the Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE What are Christian Pulisic's Champions League stats and records?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid (3-1 agg): result, goals, summary: Champions League 2020/21
- BOXING What is Floyd Mayweather’s net worth?
- 2021 TAX FILING Biden tax plan calculator: how could your taxes and credits change?
- CORONAVIRUS US Pfizer/BioNtech covid-19 vaccine for kids: ages, who can get and when?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE How many Champions League finals have Chelsea played in?
- BOXING What is Logan Paul's net worth?
- NFL Brett Farve thinks Rodgers time in Green Bay may be coming to an end
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the fourth stimulus check be approved? Can it still happen in May?
- Cornoavirus When will kids under 12 be able to receive a covid-19 vaccine?