Leicester and Leeds United show interest for Samu Sáiz
The Huesca forward, whose buy-out is set at 500,000 euros has also received attention from Sporting de Gijon and Las Palmas.Manchester United v. Manchester City live online
England could be Samu Sáiz's next destination. Premier League champions Leicester City and Championship outfit Leeds United have both shown an interest in the Huesca forward, while in Spain, Sporting de Gijón and Las Palmas are keen to bring him on board for the new campaign.
The 25-year-old joined Huesca on loan from Atlético de Madrid last summer and in March, made the move permanent, signing until 2018. Samu's current buy-out clause stands at 500,000 euros.
Prior to his move to Huesca, Samu spent time at various reserve side — before joining Atlético B, he played for Real Madrid Castilla, Sevilla Atlético, Getafe B and Almería B. With Huesca, he has scored 35 goals in 155 games in the Segunda División B, Spain's third tier. During a spell with Getafe he made his top flight debut aged 21, ironically, against Atlético.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs, pots & finals draw: teams, dates, times...
- BAYERN MUNICH Pochettino-Bayern links re-intensify in Germany
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane could see James' injury coming
- BRAZIL Tite responds to criticism of Rodrygo's lack of playing time
- LALIGA Gareth Bale 'in that order' flag inspires Spanish football
- REAL MADRID José Mourinho to open Spurs escape hatch for Gareth Bale