ENGLAND | CHAMPIONSHIP
Mourinho's son goes pro and signs two-year deal with Fulham
José Mourinho Jr, who plays as a goalkeeper, announced the news on his personal Twitter account. He will play in the Championship.
José Mourinho's son will spend the next two seasons at Fulham, who are currently in England's second tier, the Championship. The teenage goalkeeper announced the news on his personal Twitter account with the message: "Proud to say I just signed my two-year deal with Fulham FC... ...".
Mourinho Jr, who made his debut with Hortaleza-based CD Canillas' Under-12s in September 2010 when his father was coach at Real Madrid, has signed his first professional contract. He'll be some distance from his father though, who will be around 330 kilometres north in Manchester.
Proud to say I just signed my two-year deal with Fulham FC... ❤️ pic.twitter.com/vjK5GVeXLQ— José Mourinho Jr. (@FFC_JM) 30 de junio de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson out for the rest of the season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Former players call for change after calamitous VAR decisions
- World Football Summit Collina on VAR: “In five years we’ve gone from zero to having it in all main competitions”
- Interview | Andrés Iniesta Iniesta: "I wanted the ball, I wanted to be decisive"
- Football Jack Charlton: tributes for 1966 World Cup winner
- ALFREDO RELAÑO More fuel on the fire, and one step closer to the title