ENGLAND | CHAMPIONSHIP
Mourinho's son goes pro and signs two-year deal with Fulham
José Mourinho Jr, who plays as a goalkeeper, announced the news on his personal Twitter account. He will play in the Championship.
José Mourinho's son will spend the next two seasons at Fulham, who are currently in England's second tier, the Championship. The teenage goalkeeper announced the news on his personal Twitter account with the message: "Proud to say I just signed my two-year deal with Fulham FC... ...".
Mourinho Jr, who made his debut with Hortaleza-based CD Canillas' Under-12s in September 2010 when his father was coach at Real Madrid, has signed his first professional contract. He'll be some distance from his father though, who will be around 330 kilometres north in Manchester.
Proud to say I just signed my two-year deal with Fulham FC... ❤️ pic.twitter.com/vjK5GVeXLQ— José Mourinho Jr. (@FFC_JM) 30 de junio de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid Mount on Chelsea win over Real Madrid: We should've had five!
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the fourth stimulus check be approved? Can it still happen in May?
- BOXING What is Logan Paul's boxing record?
- BOXING What is Floyd Mayweather's boxing record?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES US supports waiving vaccine patents: what does it mean and how will it affect the pandemic?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: when will the monthly payments begin?