ENGLAND | CHAMPIONSHIP
Mourinho's son goes pro and signs two-year deal with Fulham
José Mourinho Jr, who plays as a goalkeeper, announced the news on his personal Twitter account. He will play in the Championship.
José Mourinho's son will spend the next two seasons at Fulham, who are currently in England's second tier, the Championship. The teenage goalkeeper announced the news on his personal Twitter account with the message: "Proud to say I just signed my two-year deal with Fulham FC... ...".
Mourinho Jr, who made his debut with Hortaleza-based CD Canillas' Under-12s in September 2010 when his father was coach at Real Madrid, has signed his first professional contract. He'll be some distance from his father though, who will be around 330 kilometres north in Manchester.
Proud to say I just signed my two-year deal with Fulham FC... ❤️ pic.twitter.com/vjK5GVeXLQ— José Mourinho Jr. (@FFC_JM) 30 de junio de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Mourinho got a "special" message from Ed Woodward after landing Spurs job
- REAL MADRID Marcelo on Rodrygo, Vinicius and anxiety before Liverpool game
- PREMIER LEAGUE Pochettino's goodbye to Spurs player etched on blackboard
- REAL MADRID Eden Hazard: "At one point this summer I weighed 80 kilos"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid fans angry over Bale's "childish" antics - Calderon
- Premier League Mourinho's call for 'respect' as he sends warning to Klopp and Pep