Jordi Calavera and Christian Rivera bolster Eibar's ranks
Both players have signed until June 2019 after completing their respective contractual ties to Nàstic de Tarragona and Real Oviedo.
Jordi Calavera and Christian Rivera have joined Eibar, both players signing until hasta 2019 after fullfilling their contractual obligations with Nàstic de Tarragona and Real Oviedo respectively, the Basque club announced.
"SD Eibar have completed the transfer of defender Jordi Calavera (20 years of age) and midfielder Christian Rivera (18 years of age). Both players ended their contractual relationships with their respective clubs yesterday and as from today, are officially Eibar players", the club's statement read.
Calavera took part in nine games with Gimnàstic de Tarragona last season, making five starts and scoring one goal. Rivera meanwhile made his Second Division debut in 2015/16, going on to play 12 matches, four in the starting XI and scoring once. The midfielder has represented Spain at various youth levels: Under-16, Under-19 and Under-20 levels.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?