Jordi Calavera and Christian Rivera bolster Eibar's ranks
Both players have signed until June 2019 after completing their respective contractual ties to Nàstic de Tarragona and Real Oviedo.
Jordi Calavera and Christian Rivera have joined Eibar, both players signing until hasta 2019 after fullfilling their contractual obligations with Nàstic de Tarragona and Real Oviedo respectively, the Basque club announced.
"SD Eibar have completed the transfer of defender Jordi Calavera (20 years of age) and midfielder Christian Rivera (18 years of age). Both players ended their contractual relationships with their respective clubs yesterday and as from today, are officially Eibar players", the club's statement read.
Calavera took part in nine games with Gimnàstic de Tarragona last season, making five starts and scoring one goal. Rivera meanwhile made his Second Division debut in 2015/16, going on to play 12 matches, four in the starting XI and scoring once. The midfielder has represented Spain at various youth levels: Under-16, Under-19 and Under-20 levels.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham Hotspur What José Mourinho brings to Tottenham Hotspur
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho in 2015: 'I could never manage Tottenham'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Spurs: Kane thanks Pochettino for making "dreams" come true
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid not happy with Bale's 'bad joke' with Wales flag
- REAL MADRID Zidane to deal with hot button issue of Bale on Thursday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho's best fall-outs: From 'Demenza senile' to eye-pokes