Krychowiak, a whisker away from making 30M euro PSG move
The agreement between París Saint-Germain and Sevilla for the Polish midfield is around 25 million euros plus incentivesReal Madrid-Sevilla live: LaLiga
Negotiations for Grzegorz Krychowiak's move to Paris Saint-Germain have entered the final stage after the French club reached an agreement with Sevilla for the Polish midfielder, with an announcement expected at some point today. PSG will pay Sevilla a fee of between 25 and 30 million euros, plus incentives. The transfer is a huge boost to Sevilla's account, bearing in mind that Krychowiak joined them just two seasons ago for five million, but it's far from the 45 million euros written into his buy-out.
Krychowiak's PSG move has divided people in Seville - some considering the transfer to be a tidy bit on business by the club while others would have liked to see Sevilla hold out for a larger sum. Just a couple of days ago, club president José Castro announced that Krychowiak wouldn't be sold for the full buy-out fee, "but a fee close to it".
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"