Krychowiak, a whisker away from making 30M euro PSG move
The agreement between París Saint-Germain and Sevilla for the Polish midfield is around 25 million euros plus incentivesReal Madrid-Sevilla live: LaLiga
Negotiations for Grzegorz Krychowiak's move to Paris Saint-Germain have entered the final stage after the French club reached an agreement with Sevilla for the Polish midfielder, with an announcement expected at some point today. PSG will pay Sevilla a fee of between 25 and 30 million euros, plus incentives. The transfer is a huge boost to Sevilla's account, bearing in mind that Krychowiak joined them just two seasons ago for five million, but it's far from the 45 million euros written into his buy-out.
Krychowiak's PSG move has divided people in Seville - some considering the transfer to be a tidy bit on business by the club while others would have liked to see Sevilla hold out for a larger sum. Just a couple of days ago, club president José Castro announced that Krychowiak wouldn't be sold for the full buy-out fee, "but a fee close to it".
Te recomendamos en English
- Mahrez makes Arsenal move claim and says Leicester cost him 'two years' of career
- CHELSEA "Pulisic feels no pressure to be the next Hazard"
- MANCHESTER UNITED Manchester United: returning Martial crucial to improved form, says James
- KYLIAN MBAPPE Mbappé "flirting" with Madrid actress has Real fans dreaming
- BRAZIL Thiago Silva hopes "Zidane leaves Rodrygo on bench" for PSG-Madrid
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City's Rodri taking title race hope from 2018-19 win