Kanté: Juventus to leap ahead of Real in queue?
The Turin club are thought to be ready to launch a part-exchange deal to take the Leicester City midfielder to Italy.
Serie A champions Juventus could be set to throw their hat into the ring for the signature of Leicester City star N'Golo Kanté.
Zidane after Kanté
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is understood to be keen on Kanté to boost his options in defensive midfield, where he only has Brazilian Casemiro at his disposal.
Meanwhile, English sides Chelsea and Manchester United are also chasing the 25-year-old, who was a crucial figure in Leicester's incredible Premier League title win last season.
Juve in for the Leicester ace?
And now Juve are believed to be targeting the player - currently on Euro 2016 duty with France - as they seek to strengthen further in midfield.
The Italians have already brought in Miralem Pjanic from Roma and made Mario Lemina's loan from Ligue 1 outfit Marseille permanent.
The Vecchia Signora are said to be ready to include Lemina in a part-exchange deal, with the price for Kanté lowered if the Gabon international goes the other way.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?