Kanté: Juventus to leap ahead of Real in queue?
The Turin club are thought to be ready to launch a part-exchange deal to take the Leicester City midfielder to Italy.
Serie A champions Juventus could be set to throw their hat into the ring for the signature of Leicester City star N'Golo Kanté.
Zidane after Kanté
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is understood to be keen on Kanté to boost his options in defensive midfield, where he only has Brazilian Casemiro at his disposal.
Meanwhile, English sides Chelsea and Manchester United are also chasing the 25-year-old, who was a crucial figure in Leicester's incredible Premier League title win last season.
Juve in for the Leicester ace?
And now Juve are believed to be targeting the player - currently on Euro 2016 duty with France - as they seek to strengthen further in midfield.
The Italians have already brought in Miralem Pjanic from Roma and made Mario Lemina's loan from Ligue 1 outfit Marseille permanent.
The Vecchia Signora are said to be ready to include Lemina in a part-exchange deal, with the price for Kanté lowered if the Gabon international goes the other way.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022