Mourinho will fight for Pogba: United offer 119 million euros
Manchester United want to recover Pogba, who left Old Trafford on a free, and are willing to break the bank by making a huge offer for the Juve player.
Paul Pogba is the man of the summer. Real Madrid, PSG, Manchester City and Manchester United are lined up with cheque books at the ready to sign the player. The arrival of José Mourinho at Manchester United have accelerated negotiations to sign the in-demand Juventus midfielder.
According to reports in England, United are willing to place a 119 million euro bid to see Pogba return to Old Trafford. Four years ago, United allowed the France international escape on a free to Serie A, and now they want him back.
United's owners are keen to put the team back where they belong in European football - under Mourinho's guidance. They feel that landing Pogba ahead of some of the continents big clubs like Real Madrid, who have been interested in the player for some time, would be a statement of intent and would help them in their quest to return to the elite.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Iván Zamorano: “Raúl Jiménez is as good or even better than Karim Benzema”
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US citizens buying more guns amid pandemic
- Coronavirus USA Coronavirus: how will stimulus checks work in the United States?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Bill Gates told Rafa Nadal Covid-19 pandemic would become "complicated"
- CORONAVIRUS | INDIA How to apply for Delhi curfew passes online?
- REAL MADRID Racing president: "Lautaro turned down Madrid when he was 18"