Official: Krychowiak off to PSG
The Polish midfielder follows coach Unai Emery to the French capital, signing until 2021 with Paris Saint-Germain. The player broke the news himself on his Twitter account.Real Madrid-Sevilla live: LaLiga
Sevilla officially announced the news which Grzegorz Krychowiak had advanced a short while earlier on his personal Twitter account. The 26-year-old midfielder finally completed a five-year transfer to Paris Saint-Germain in a highly-profitbale operation, led by Sevilla's Director of Sport Monchi, which leaves close to 30 million euros in the Spanish club's coffers; they had paid just five million to Stade Reims for the player only two years before.
In a very short statement, Sevilla announced: “Sevilla and PSG have reached an agreement for the transfer of Krychowiak to the French club. Krychowiak leaves Sevilla after two successful seasons in which he has made 90 appearances and won two UEFA Europa League trophies. Sevilla would like to thank him for the notable commitment he showed during the two seasons as part of the team, and we would also like to wish him all of the luck in the world in his new adventure”.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barça president agrees "3 years could be enough for Valverde"
- PRMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us
- Premier League Arsenal ready to pull the plug on Ljungberg after two games
- Villarreal 0-0 Atlético Atlético's scoring drought the worst in 83 top-flight years
- BARCELONA-ESPANYOL The Japanese pearl of the Masia, Kubo returns to Barcelona