Official: Krychowiak off to PSG
The Polish midfielder follows coach Unai Emery to the French capital, signing until 2021 with Paris Saint-Germain. The player broke the news himself on his Twitter account.Real Madrid-Sevilla live: LaLiga
Sevilla officially announced the news which Grzegorz Krychowiak had advanced a short while earlier on his personal Twitter account. The 26-year-old midfielder finally completed a five-year transfer to Paris Saint-Germain in a highly-profitbale operation, led by Sevilla's Director of Sport Monchi, which leaves close to 30 million euros in the Spanish club's coffers; they had paid just five million to Stade Reims for the player only two years before.
In a very short statement, Sevilla announced: “Sevilla and PSG have reached an agreement for the transfer of Krychowiak to the French club. Krychowiak leaves Sevilla after two successful seasons in which he has made 90 appearances and won two UEFA Europa League trophies. Sevilla would like to thank him for the notable commitment he showed during the two seasons as part of the team, and we would also like to wish him all of the luck in the world in his new adventure”.
Te recomendamos en English
- VALENCIA 2-0 BARCELONA Setién: "It's possible the players are not grasping certain things"
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Vinicius and Brahim omitted from Madrid squad for Valladolid
- INTER MILAN Emergency at Inter! But Conte says media make it look like club buying up Real Madrid stars
- Football Barça prospect Marques to Juve, Pereira goes other way
- LaLiga Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos set to reappear against Valladolid