Sergio Díaz pledges "total commitment" to Castilla
The Paraguayan forward confirmed that he will be joining Real Madrid Castilla and thanked Cerro Porteño "for making this dream come true".
Promising Paraguayan forward Sergio Díaz has confirmed his transfer to Real Madrid, where he will play for the reserve team Castilla. The teenager wrote an open letter to bid farewell to his club, Cerro Porteño.
"I would like to express my thanks to my new club Real Madrid who have shown faith in me and have given me a huge opportunity to show my game in Europe. I will give everything I have got for the club where I have always wanted to play and who now are giving me this massive opportunity. I'm very grateful", Díaz wrote in a message on social media sites.
The 18-year-old added that it is "a dream" to sign for the Spnaish club and thanked Cerro Porteño "for giving me everything and facilitating this chance to move to Spain".
As of the moment, neither of the two clubs have confirmed Díaz's transfer. jugador internacional con las categorías inferiores de la selección paraguaya.
Te recomendamos en English
- Europa League Europa League 2020 Last 16 draw: how and where to watch
- QATAR 2022 Mark Hughes: Qatar should be proud of its preparations for 2022
- MLS Ambitious Beckham would love to sign Messi or Ronaldo
- Premier League Liverpool announce big profits despite record player spend
- Premier League Who'll be in new Premier League hall of fame?
- Anything can happen in El Clasico – former Real Madrid captain Hierro