Sergio Díaz pledges "total commitment" to Castilla
The Paraguayan forward confirmed that he will be joining Real Madrid Castilla and thanked Cerro Porteño "for making this dream come true".
Promising Paraguayan forward Sergio Díaz has confirmed his transfer to Real Madrid, where he will play for the reserve team Castilla. The teenager wrote an open letter to bid farewell to his club, Cerro Porteño.
"I would like to express my thanks to my new club Real Madrid who have shown faith in me and have given me a huge opportunity to show my game in Europe. I will give everything I have got for the club where I have always wanted to play and who now are giving me this massive opportunity. I'm very grateful", Díaz wrote in a message on social media sites.
The 18-year-old added that it is "a dream" to sign for the Spnaish club and thanked Cerro Porteño "for giving me everything and facilitating this chance to move to Spain".
As of the moment, neither of the two clubs have confirmed Díaz's transfer. jugador internacional con las categorías inferiores de la selección paraguaya.
Te recomendamos en English
- European football Cristiano Ronaldo hands Kylian Mbappé the throne
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos' contract talks are complicated
- Transfer talk PSG's Icardi could move to Juventus, suggests his agent
- Transfer talk Real Madrid and Man Utd target Van de Beek: Ajax hopeful
- MANCHESTER UNITED Pogba nowhere near ready for Man Utd return, says Solskjaer
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo has become a liability