France - Iceland: Controlled explosion at the Stade de France
The French police carried out the controlled explosion before the France - Iceland match on a suspicious vehicle found near the stadium.
The French police carried out a controlled explosion on a suspicious vehicle found outside the Stade de France, where France will play Iceland in the final Euro 2016 quarter-finals for a place in the semi-final against Italy.
French police blew up the suspicious vehicle
The French security service cordoned off the zone surrounding the car and blew up the suspicious vehicle which was parked illegally near the stadium.
The police refused access to the zone where the explosion took place. The fans were advised of what was happening, before hearing the explosion as the car was detonated.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 01 April
- MLS Coronavirus: Robbie Russell goes from winning MLS Cup to fighting Covid-19
- Liga MX Miguel Herrera “Everyone wants Renato Ibarra to stay in Club América”
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
- FOOTBALL Coronavirus: UEFA's plan for Europe, leagues and international football