France - Iceland: Controlled explosion at the Stade de France
The French police carried out the controlled explosion before the France - Iceland match on a suspicious vehicle found near the stadium.
The French police carried out a controlled explosion on a suspicious vehicle found outside the Stade de France, where France will play Iceland in the final Euro 2016 quarter-finals for a place in the semi-final against Italy.
French police blew up the suspicious vehicle
The French security service cordoned off the zone surrounding the car and blew up the suspicious vehicle which was parked illegally near the stadium.
The police refused access to the zone where the explosion took place. The fans were advised of what was happening, before hearing the explosion as the car was detonated.
Te recomendamos en English
- SEVILLA VS REAL MADRID LaLiga: Real Madrid team news, possible starting line-up vs Sevilla
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid on track to finish 5th this season in LaLiga
- Rumour Has It: PSG still considering Messi signing
- LIGUE 1 PSG still considering Messi signing
- GAMING PS5 restock updates US: Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Kohls, GameStop, Target...
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how could a new stimulus affect unemployment benefits?