France - Iceland: Controlled explosion at the Stade de France
The French police carried out the controlled explosion before the France - Iceland match on a suspicious vehicle found near the stadium.
The French police carried out a controlled explosion on a suspicious vehicle found outside the Stade de France, where France will play Iceland in the final Euro 2016 quarter-finals for a place in the semi-final against Italy.
French police blew up the suspicious vehicle
The French security service cordoned off the zone surrounding the car and blew up the suspicious vehicle which was parked illegally near the stadium.
The police refused access to the zone where the explosion took place. The fans were advised of what was happening, before hearing the explosion as the car was detonated.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's happening with GameStop stocks, Wall Street and Reddit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how could it be different from the first and second ones?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the use of private prisons?
- US NEWS How many Republican senators have voted to dismiss Trump's impeachment?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020