Manchester City unveil new Twitter account...in Catalan
The club have opened an official Twitter account in Catalan to coincide with the presentation of their new Catalan coach Pep Guardiola.
Manchester City are already known for being one of the most active clubs in the world on social media. And today, having unveiled new coach Pep Guardiola to thousands of adoring fans, the club took their international profile to even greater heights by unveiling a new Twitter account in Catalan.
The account published its first post today to coincide with the Catalan coach’s presentation in Manchester – an appointment which they hope will lift the English club to unprecedented success and greater global popularity.
“Welcome, Pep”, went the tweet. “A new era at Manchester City begins”.
The Citizens add their new Catalan Twitter page to the eleven international profiles that they already operate in Spanish, French, Russian and Japanese, amongst others. The account already has over 4,000 followers despite being in function for only a matter of hours at the time of writing.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022