José Mourinho arrived at Manchester Picadilly station last night to begin his official tenure as Manchester United coach. Earlier in the day, local rival Pep Guardiola was presented to the City fans across town. Arriving in from London, the Portuguese manager had already been on social media with a simple, clear message for fans of the Red Devils: I am here, UNITED we can.
With some big signings already confirmed and others at various stages in the pipeline it's going to be a busy few weeks for Mourinho while getting to grips with his new club. And that's all before the season kicks off - for his team, away to Bournemouth.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: $1,200, $2,000 or $6,000 - how much would it be?
- LALIGA How to watch LaLiga games free in the UK in June
- Coronavirus: This season is meaningless – Di Livio against Serie A restart
- Coronavirus | USA How does the Twitter fact-check policy work and why was it used against Trump?
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: What is a Money Network Card? Is it a scam?
- Coronavirus | USA Washington DC reopening: what shops and businesses will open?