Del Bosque: Ramos in tribute to departing Spain coach
Sergio Ramos has taken to Twitter to bid farewell to Vicente del Bosque, whose exit as La Roja boss was confirmed by the RFEF on Monday.
Spain defender Sergio Ramos has paid tribute to outgoing national coach Vicente del Bosque, whose departure was confirmed by the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) on Monday.
"Your legacy is eternal"
Real Madrid captain Ramos, who won the 2010 World Cup and the 2012 European Championship under Del Bosque, said in a message posted on Twitter: "Today you're leaving but your legacy is eternal.
"To your success as a coach and as a person. #GraciasVicente"
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Who is Abhigya Anand, the child astrologer that predicted the coronavirus pandemic?
- George Floyd Protests Facebook will review its rules after Donald Trump's controversial messages
- George Floyd What is the third amendment and can it be applied now?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: Why are some taxpayers still waiting for the payment?
- George Floyd Protests George Floyd: 'Black Lives Matter' on Washington DC street challenges Trump
- Coronavirus IRS tax deadline postponed: when is the new payment date?