Del Bosque: Ramos in tribute to departing Spain coach
Sergio Ramos has taken to Twitter to bid farewell to Vicente del Bosque, whose exit as La Roja boss was confirmed by the RFEF on Monday.
Spain defender Sergio Ramos has paid tribute to outgoing national coach Vicente del Bosque, whose departure was confirmed by the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) on Monday.
"Your legacy is eternal"
Real Madrid captain Ramos, who won the 2010 World Cup and the 2012 European Championship under Del Bosque, said in a message posted on Twitter: "Today you're leaving but your legacy is eternal.
"To your success as a coach and as a person. #GraciasVicente"
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Arturo Vidal: "I will always carry Barça in my heart"
- Tottenham Hotspur Tottenham's 'plan Bale'
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Luis Suárez agrees to Atletico move, Morata back to Juventus
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Democrats and Republicans look to strike deal on payment
- Coronavirus How many coronavirus cases are there in Sweden without lockdown?
- Emmy Awards Emmy Awards 2020: The list of winners