Valencia sign Nani for €8.5m on three-year deal
The Portuguese forward moves from Fenerbache to become Pako Ayestarán's first signing at Valencia. The deal will see him stay at the club until 2019.
Nani is now a Valencia player – his transfer having been confirmed by Valencia’s official website on Tuesday afternoon.
Fenerbache accepted Valencia’s bid of €8.5 milllion for the Portuguese forward, meaning Nani becomes Pako Ayestarán's first signing at the club.
The 29-year old, whose previous clubs include Sporting Lisbon and Manchester United, has agreed a three-year contact at The Bats until 2019.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Who is Abhigya Anand, the child astrologer that predicted the coronavirus pandemic?
- George Floyd Protests Facebook will review its rules after Donald Trump's controversial messages
- George Floyd What is the third amendment and can it be applied now?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: Why are some taxpayers still waiting for the payment?
- George Floyd Protests George Floyd: 'Black Lives Matter' on Washington DC street challenges Trump
- Coronavirus IRS tax deadline postponed: when is the new payment date?