Juventus use Pogba as image for new 2016/17 season shirt
Juventus have made a statement by using Paul Pogba as the frontman for their new away jersey, the message is clear: Pogba is staying.
Juventus have sent a message to the teams circling Paul Pogba during the transfer window by using the much-coveted French midfielder as the image for their away kit 2016/17.
The Italian side demonstrated their new elasticated efforts, taking advantage of the beginning of the preseason this Wednesday as Allegri's men begin to shape up for the new season. Pogba will not be involved in the squad's first contact as he prepares to play in France's Euro 2016 semi-final against Germany.
Pogba's suitors are various in number and their wooing powers are strong, Real Madrid and Manchester United the frontrunners to sweep him off his feet and whisk him off to foreign lands, but it will set them back more than €100 million euro.
The French midfielder is a favourite of Zinedine Zidane, but Mourinho is out to lay down a marker at Manchester United, and an offer has been tabled at around €115 million after a €95M bid was rejected.
Juventus will hope that their latest move will ward off such aggressive advances.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: how long does it survive on objects and surfaces?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: 10,000 health workers in Spain have contracted Covid-19
- CORONAVIRUS Praying with the Pope, 'Urbi et Orbi' during coronavirus
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: 7 types of human coronavirus
- Covid-19 'The Flu', 'Pandemic' and other coronavirus related films on Netflix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's quarantine period comes to an end