Zaza's girlfriend responds to Twitter love-making question
Chiara Biasi responded to a question on Twitter regarding her boyfriend, Zaza's love-making being compared to his penalty miss against Germany in Euro 2016.
The penalty missed by Simone Zaza in the Euro 2016 quarter final shootout against Germany has resulted in memes, jokes, and almost endless controversy. The most recent of these involved his girlfriend, Chiara Biasi, and a rather personal question that was asked about her man on Twitter.
The post read: "If Simone Zaza makes love like he takes penalties, I just want to say poor Chiara Biasi"
Upon seeing this, Chiara replied:
"Relax, he always puts it in. There are some that fail once and there are others that fail all their life."
Well done Chiara, nicely done.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Zaha targeted by online racist abuse ahead of Villa game
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid and Barcelona take Liga title race to the wire
- GRANADA-REAL MADRID Zidane: Real Madrid coach's pre-Granada LaLiga press conference
- CORONAVIRUS US $600 unemployment benefits boost: what did Mnuchin say?
- USA Heatwave in California: what temperatures are expected and which cities are on alert?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Ghana... cases, deaths and news