Zaza's girlfriend responds to Twitter love-making question
Chiara Biasi responded to a question on Twitter regarding her boyfriend, Zaza's love-making being compared to his penalty miss against Germany in Euro 2016.
The penalty missed by Simone Zaza in the Euro 2016 quarter final shootout against Germany has resulted in memes, jokes, and almost endless controversy. The most recent of these involved his girlfriend, Chiara Biasi, and a rather personal question that was asked about her man on Twitter.
The post read: "If Simone Zaza makes love like he takes penalties, I just want to say poor Chiara Biasi"
Upon seeing this, Chiara replied:
"Relax, he always puts it in. There are some that fail once and there are others that fail all their life."
Well done Chiara, nicely done.
Te recomendamos en English
- Opta stats Diabolical defending: Europe's top five leagues in 2019-20
- International UEFA suspends Champions League 'until further notice'
- LIVERPOOL Birthday Boy Brewster could be the answer for Klopp
- Nubel will learn behind Neuer at Bayern Munich, says Kahn
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos needs 'importance' at Arsenal
- REAL MADRID | SAGNA Sagna: "I see Pogba closer to Juventus than Real Madrid because of Cristiano"