Real Madrid's Toni Kroos tells Ancelotti's Bayern: I won't go back to the Bundesliga
Toni Kroos has discounted the possibility of a return to Ancelotti's Bayern and the Bundesliga, but leaves the door open to Pep and Manchester City in a 'Sport Bild' interview.
Ancelotti's new project at the German champions Bayern Munich has one of his ex-Real Madrid pupils in his sights: Toni Kroos. However, the metronomic central midfielder has slammed the door shut on any possibility of a return to the Bundesliga:
"I won't go back and play in the Bundesliga", he said in an interview with German magazine Sport Bild on the eve of the Euro 2016 semi-finals with France.
Kroos did not deny the possibility of signing for Pep Guardiola's Manchester City, though, saying "Everybody knows that you can't count anything out in football", when asked about a potential move to the Premier League financial powerhouse.
Kroos also ran the rule over Germany's semi-final date with France: "The team that controls the middle of the park will win the game", he affirmed. Spoken like a true midfielder.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Florida coronavirus lockdown: how long is it & what are the restrictions?
- FOOTBALL Ibrahimovic unsure about future - I don't even know what I want
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US unemployment rate, jobless claims by state
- Coronavirus Famous athletes, artists and celebrities with coronavirus: Boris Johnson, Kevin Durant, Dybala...
- PSG PSG: Boca Juniors president rules out Cavani move
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid concern for Achraf as Europe's top clubs circle