GERMANY 0-2 FRANCE
Six goals for Griezmann, who is in line for the Golden Boot
Antoine Griezmann's two goals in the semi-final against Germany make him the tournament's top scorer ahead of Cristiano, Nani, Payet and Giroud.
Antoine Griezmann's two goals in tonight's semi-final against Germany make him the top goal scorer at Euro 2016. The Atlético striker has hit six goals for France at the tournament, and whatever happens in Sunday's final in Paris, he looks set to collect the Adidas Golden Boot award. The only players who can deny him the award are Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani, and France team mates Payet and Giroud,- all of whom would need to score a hat trick in the final, without reply from 'the Little Prince' just to pull level with the French No.7.
Griezmann, opened his Euro 2016 account against Albania, in France's second outing of the group stage. He followed that up with a brace against the Republic of Ireland, and brought up his fourth of the tournament against Iceland in the quarter finals.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's happening with GameStop stocks, Wall Street and Reddit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how could it be different from the first and second ones?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the use of private prisons?
- US NEWS How many Republican senators have voted to dismiss Trump's impeachment?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020