Amazon to become FC Barcelona's new sponsor?
Amazon, the U.S. multinational is among the finalists to become FC Barcelona's principle official sponsor, says Catalan radio station RAC1.
- Follow the match LaLiga date 26 Barcelona-Celta live .
Barcelona's new main sponsor may already be decided. The club azulgrana appears to have made a decision and having rebuffed advances by Japanese firm Rakuten, it has become a two-hirse race between Qatar Airways and Amazon. The sponsor to bear its name on Catalan's shirt will be revealed in Dublin on July 30.
Qatar Airways is a sponsor that hasn't won over certain sections of the Barça outfit, and Amazon are vying to outbid the Qatari airline and debut their logo on the claret-and-blue of the Barcelona shirt.
Information coming out of Catalonia points to Amazon holding a pressing interest in sponsoring the La Liga champions, as the online sales platform is planning to open a giant warehouse in the city of Barcelona.
The Catalan radio station RAC1 is reporting that the north American corporate titan's bid is not even close to the €65M proposed by club president Josep Bartomeu as an optimal amount.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Super Bowl LV 2021: how many tickets are available for Buccaneers & Chiefs fans?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what pandemic travel restrictions will Biden impose?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the Pentagon banning transgender people in the military?
- NFL Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes: how many times have they faced each other?
- SUPER BOWL LV How many Super Bowls have the Buccaneers played and won?
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it