Carla Romerá: French girl who won Irish hearts on viral video
Student, lifeguard and part-time model, this is the 19 year-old beauty who won Irish hearts and went viral after she was serenaded by the green horde: 'Too good to be true'.
Irish fans won hearts at Euro 2016 for their high spirits, tyre changing skills, helping grannies across the road, singing babies to sleep and the general 'craic' that the Irish always bring to the table.
There was one girl who won their hearts, however, and they let her know through song, serenading her on the streets to the tune of 'Can't take my eyes off you', she couldn't resist recording the moment on her phone:
She later spoke to the local newspaper “SudOuest” about how the Irish did it "beautifully and with a great sense of humour. They asked me to choose someone to give a little kiss, and I picked one boy with nice eyes", explained Carla. "It was just a kiss on the cheek because I have a boyfriend. I'm proud of the Irish, it was a magical moment".
Carla, who is a student and lifeguard also does some part-time modelling work, has shot into public view after the video of the serenade went viral, she now has more than 48,000 followers where she shares images such as these:
⚫BLACK AND WHITE⚪ Avec @nicklaick 2ème shoot good moment 🔝👌👌😘 #shooting#shot#photo#photographer#blackandwhite#blackandwhitephotography#picoftheday#model#surf#frenchgirl#frenchcoast#southwest#beach#sea#ocean#goodmoments #sauvage#loveit#instagram#lacanau#leporge#bordeauxmaville#bordeaux#aquitaine#gironde
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS IRS phone number: how can I talk to a real person on the helpline?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS Houston close schools as Storm Beta approaches
- Hurricanes Tropical Storm Beta: why is the Greek alphabet used to name hurricanes?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Democrats and Republicans look to strike deal on payment
- Coronavirus How many coronavirus cases are there in Sweden without lockdown?