Carla Romerá: French girl who won Irish hearts on viral video
Student, lifeguard and part-time model, this is the 19 year-old beauty who won Irish hearts and went viral after she was serenaded by the green horde: 'Too good to be true'.
Irish fans won hearts at Euro 2016 for their high spirits, tyre changing skills, helping grannies across the road, singing babies to sleep and the general 'craic' that the Irish always bring to the table.
There was one girl who won their hearts, however, and they let her know through song, serenading her on the streets to the tune of 'Can't take my eyes off you', she couldn't resist recording the moment on her phone:
She later spoke to the local newspaper “SudOuest” about how the Irish did it "beautifully and with a great sense of humour. They asked me to choose someone to give a little kiss, and I picked one boy with nice eyes", explained Carla. "It was just a kiss on the cheek because I have a boyfriend. I'm proud of the Irish, it was a magical moment".
Carla, who is a student and lifeguard also does some part-time modelling work, has shot into public view after the video of the serenade went viral, she now has more than 48,000 followers where she shares images such as these:
⚫BLACK AND WHITE⚪ Avec @nicklaick 2ème shoot good moment 🔝👌👌😘 #shooting#shot#photo#photographer#blackandwhite#blackandwhitephotography#picoftheday#model#surf#frenchgirl#frenchcoast#southwest#beach#sea#ocean#goodmoments #sauvage#loveit#instagram#lacanau#leporge#bordeauxmaville#bordeaux#aquitaine#gironde
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win