Dortmund, Arsenal and Fenerbahce interested in Arda
The Turkish player is anxious to remain at the Catalan club but will listen to offers as Barça club officials state that they will not obstruct a potential move.Villarreal-Barcelona live online
It's been a complicated season for Arda Turan following his move from the Calderon to the Catalan capital. The Barcelona FIFA ban meant that the Turkish star wasn't able to commence playing for Barça until early January 2015 and his performances for the league champions have been disappointing by the previous high standards set by the Fatih born player.
The 30 year old player is currently on vacation after competing with the Turkish national squad at Euro 2016 which saw a disappointing group exit for Fatih Terim's side and once again, Turan had an indifferent tournament often on the receiving end of whistles from the Turkish support.
Arda is expected to meet with Luis Enrique when the club reconvenes for 2016/17 pre season training to discuss the role the Asturian coach has in mind for the Turkish international for the season ahead. 30 million euro has been cited as the minimum price that the Catalan club would accept from would be suitors for the signature of the international with existing interest from Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund and Istanbul giants Fenerbahce, eternal rivals of Arda's boyhood club Galatasaray.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star: Best images from the Slam Dunk Contest
- USMNT Giovanni Reyna could miss Dortmund's clash against Sevilla
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kane on par with Henry, Liverpool worst champions ever? Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Atlético attack Real Madrid: "They even criticise correct decisions..."
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League: Juve must be patient against Porto, says Pirlo
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: what's the last step after relief bill passed by Senate?