James refusal to treat shoulder injury angers Real Madrid
James took part in 2016 Copa América despite carrying an injury to his left shoulder. He has refused to undergo surgery and has gone on holiday.
James' participation in the Copa América ended on 23 June and the player immediately started his holidays after deciding against surgery to remedy his ongoing shoulder problems. The Colombian opted for a conservative, non-invasive treatment despite being put in contact with leading consultant Doctor Mikel Aramberri, an expert in shoulder injuries. But over the past few days, footage has emerged of James playing beach football and volleyball with his wife and friends. That has angered Real Madrid who are worried that James' shoulder problems could resurface. Madrid experienced somthing similar in 2010 when Ricardo Kaká turned out for Brazil at the World Cup while carrying a knee injury; afterwards he went on holiday and had to go under the knife when he returned.
Madrid not happy
James' situation hasn't gone down well in the back rooms of the Bernabéu because while the club has no intention to sell the player, Zidane has expressed doubts. James is due back in Valdebebas on 25 July and that is when he will hold a key conversation with Zidane. As it stands, the Colombian wasnts to continue at Madrid, in spite of interest from Manchester United and PSG.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...