United to offer Juan Mata as part of the Paul Pogba deal
The Old Trafford club are looking at a way to reduce the financial outlay and plan to use the Spanish midfielder as part of the deal in bringing Pogba to Manchester.
Manchester United have offered Juan Mata to Juventus as part of the deal that would see French international Paul Pogba make the move to Old Trafford. The central midfielder is the main transfer target for new United boss José Mourinho as the Portuguese coach starts to build his United team.
Word at Old Trafford is that the 28 year old Spaniard doesn't fit in with the plans of the coach from Setubal who moved Mata on from Chelsea to United when he was coach at the South West based London club in 2014.
Manchester United are preparing to table a 100 million euro bid for Pogba with another 23 million euro tied up in variables. Pogba left Old Trafford on a free transfer four seasons ago and everything points to the French player making a return to English football on a five tear deal and an annual salary expected of 15 million euro per season.
It was reported yesterday that would be suitors Real Madrid have pulled out of the race to sign the 23 year old French player, leaving the path open for Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Saúl's 'new club' tweet raises hopes for Man United fans
- George Floyd Al-Qaeda, ISIS, IRA...the complete list of terrorist groups in the US
- Coronavirus Stimulus checks: Plain envelopes are also official and not junk mail, IRS said
- George Floyd Protests Who is Jaylen Brown and what's his role in the George Floyd movement?